Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lea Michele



Lea Michele is one of my favorite people in this universe. She's Beautiful, AMAZINGLY Talented and has RED HOT Red Carpet Style. But Most Importantly She's Humble and CONFIDENT. I idolize her and I look up to her, She has such a positive, great, genuine vibe. The media would consider her flawed, (like her nose for example) but she ACCEPTS IT and OWNS IT. She knows it's what makes her "Lea". She is so comfortable in her own skin and that's so admirable. She's so grateful to work on a show that showcases all different types of beauty in a time where Hollywood lacks good role models.

"I'M PROUD TO BE ON A POSITIVE SHOW AND BE A VOICE FOR GIRLS AND SAY, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, LOVE WHO YOU ARE"


"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD OF MY BODY, MY JEWISH NOSE AND ALL OF THAT. HOLLYWOOD'S HOLLYWOOD,BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE"


Lea's multiple award nominated character on Glee, Rachel Berry is that overachiever I always wish I could be. She can be such a pain in the ass at times but once she sings you just can't help but love her.


Lea is the inspiration for my manicure today. I used "Miss Bossy Pants" from Sephora by O.P.I 's GLEE Collection. This Shimmery Raspberry hue is inspired by Lea's character Rachel Berry!!! i absolutely love how juicy the color is, so much fun for Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment